Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Gestures navigation not working on Nova

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 09:39 PM)
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Anyone having the issue of the gesture navigation from the bottom not working on Nova Launcher with the beta 2? Was working fine in beta 1
0 Likes
15 Replies
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've been having issues since beta 1. When going to the home screen from another app, and I try to open a new app, it keeps opening the previous app I was on.. Super annoying as it can take more than 5 tries to open the right app
userRiYwr5TJcO
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
same problem here with Nova.
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's very annoying. They fixed few things with the beta 2 but definitely broke other things.
Jus-X
Halo
Options
Discussions
One thing to realize is that these betas are designed for testing with One UI alone. It wasn't until 3.1 when the support for navigation gestures on 3rd party launchers came to us, that was an enhancement that came to a security update. I'm guessing after the official release, the feature will be added back.
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Hopefully that is the case.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Oddly enough it's working fine for me both in beta one and this new release that just came out. I don't have any problems with gesture navigation from the bottom of the screen, using Nova launcher. No issues.
0 Likes
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
You are lucky. Hopefully they el fix it or nova will fix it with an update
Options
Discussions
The home gesture doesn't work for me, but the back gesture does. Worked fine on beta 1 with no issue. Edit: tried with hyperion and lawnchair and have no issues.
userHfVQFVcSOK
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Home gestures does not work on wqhd for me. Works fine on fhd.