Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Gestures navigation not working on Nova

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 09:20 AM)
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Anyone having the issue of the gesture navigation from the bottom not working on Nova Launcher with the beta 2? Was working fine in beta 1
0 Likes
15 Replies
Options
Discussions
I just tried this and it fixed it for me too. I switched back to WQHD+ and now it's working again.
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's more of a 3rd party app failure not an update issue. Just means the launcher is at fault for not being compatible for the current system.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Except it worked fine on beta 1 with the lastest version of Nova. Only thing that changed was the system software.
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah the system changed but not the application to match it's differences of everything that changed between both betas if you get what I mean. šŸ¤”
I see the issue seems solved down below but again if the phone has to change for the app to work then it's the app that's incompatible at the given moment.
0 Likes
userxlmHE1elMu
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm also a Nova prime user v. 7.0.49. I haven't had any issue with gestures on beta 1 or beta 2.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Al3azim ,

As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team