Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gmail notifications

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 06:22 AM)
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
I found an odd bug with Beta 3. Not really a big deal but I was curious if anyone else is seeing this.

After deleting a Gmail from the notification panel it does not disappear on its own like it has previously. It needs to be swiped away to be taken away from the notification panel. 

9 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is not a bug this is actually a feature that Samsung added.
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
Why would an extra step be a feature? And it doesn't happen every single time so I don't believe it's a feature.
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
It depends on how you have your notifications set for gmail. Believe what you want but its not an extra step, its a notification. Also, it was implemented in beta 2. Its giving you separate notifications. You can change it/turn off in notification settings for that app.Screenshot_20230916_090958_Samsung Members.jpg
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
This has nothing to do with what I described in my original post.
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
😂Its exactly what you described. 🤦
0 Likes
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
How? My Gmail notifications are not disappearing after I hit the delete button. What does this have to do with each notification appearing as a separate card?

Look forward to the silliness you come back with when the more appropriate post would have been I am sorry I didn't understand my bad.
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
When you click delete, a notification shows to undo. Either click undo or swipe the notification away. It literally what i said, its exactly how its supposed to be per changes to the notification panel.. I read your post loud and clear, its you kind sir who is not understanding. Its like you want there to be an issue but the fact is, there is none and is behaving as intended by the developers. As you can see in my screenshot, i clicked delete on a gmail and then the notification changes to say undo. This is in case of accidental delete. So you swipe the notification away and you're done. You can change this behavior in settings. Again there's no problem here!!Screenshot_20230917_095936_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
Again what you previously had posted says nothing about deleted posts or swiping away. It's obvious you just realized now what I was talking about and tried to recover from your previous nonsense. Again you should have just said my bad. Instead you decided to double and triple down like the former president who can never admit he is wrong no matter how wrong he is.

With that being said you are still wrong as the notification should and sometimes does disappear without swiping it away.

Have a great day Marv. You have done a great job wasting both our times and I refuse to continue down this your ignorant rabbit hole.

0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
🤦
0 Likes