cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Lock Update! Awesome!.but Home up not compatable w/ beta 13??

(Topic created: 09-15-2022 04:05 AM)
kfh3223
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I downloaded my old good lock apps when i saw a post about the sep 12 update. Every aspect is working except the only one i care about. ( its a conspiracy, i tell you) Home up just simply congratulates me on my software update and says its not compatible.
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
You should be posting in the Beta forum, not here ... they need the feedback

And to further this ... it's a Beta, so don't assume everything will work correctly...
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
With the Beta version of software, you will find that a few apps do not work. While they (app devs) have gotten better with ensuring their apps will work throughout Beta (Financial banking apps used to fail the security check as they thought the Beta was "unofficial and unapproved" modified OS), Good Lock and Google Wallet (GPay) will not work with Beta updates but will once the official release candidate is opened to the general public.

Both the good and the bad of running Beta software, even if it is officially approved from the manufacturer.
userBobD104
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Good Luck, Home up has never worked in the unreleased Betas and you can save yourself some time and frustration by "searching" for answers before posting.
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
I now well I still love this app. Can't wait for it all to work
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Good Lock is not fully supported during beta program. In the meantime, please report the issue and keep us updated on other issues you encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes