Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Lock doesn't work on One Ui 4 Beta😪

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 03:46 PM)
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Seems that they have Good Lock disabled on Android 12 beta 1 for the S21 so far. Kinda sad, wasn't expecting them to do remove it I miss my customizations I made lol. Just a PSA to everyone who's doing the beta.😪
13 Replies
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm fine with it for now, not a deal breaker just figured I'd share. Was surprised when It finished updating seeing all my features I tweaked not working anymore lol 😅
FactorAlexx
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Tell me about it. I had cleaned up my status bar ignoring almost all icons and now I have to get used to them again 😭
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yah exactly! Haha 1st world problems for me too. Oh well it is what it is. Hopefully they update Good Lock to have new features etc 🙏🏻
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Dang yah I def didn't know about that. Oh well I signed up for this, and gonna stick with the beta. It's not a complete deal breaker and everything else is working for me despite Good Lock. I'm enjoying it so far, I'm optimistic about whatever changes'll show up. 😌
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
yea I'm a little sad about that. not able to preview any Instagram posts now. not sure if that was a good lock thing. or just how the previous notif panel worked
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm sure it's just for beta testing. Seems like a good idea to keep it off for testing new software
Yerrrttt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That's always how the betas go, even for a month or two after 3.0 fully released, there were some good lock moduals that weren't updated
Options
Discussions
Most won't until stable version unfortunately.
0 Likes