Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Good guardians app

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 03:27 PM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Attention Beta moderator the Samsung Good guardians app doesn't work with the Beta program, the app will not update or even optimize any applications or software, all of the features do not work 

0 Likes
11 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user_ams007 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
https://galaxystore.samsung.com/prepost/000004665763 I receive the same error message
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I have submitted the error report
0 Likes
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's working for me.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Try to update the app and see if you receive a error message
0 Likes
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can't find it in the galaxy store. FWIW.
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine works but with bugs that I'll report right after this post.

Galaxy App Booster zips through 588 apps way faster than previously. So fast that I don't think it's actually what it was designed to do.

Memory Guardian still reports "no data" and I've had the app installed before the beta. I get that the data would have been cleared once I started the beta. I've been on beta since the day it was released. I would expect the history to report data by now.

Everyone's experience is a little different.

Edit: fixed a couple typos.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Correct it's not supposed to scan that many applications in 4 seconds
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Exactly. I did time it for reporting purposes. 15 seconds for 588 app. Too quick to be effective LOL.