Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good lock (lock star)

(Topic created: 08-13-2022 09:41 AM)
Jae_
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I expected glitches and a few bugs but lock star not being compatible for updated for the beta is driving me insane 😂 I had shortcut toggles on my lock screen for easy access to my most used apps and I'm really missing them on my samsung s22 ultra. Thankfully this is an amazing phone so I'm not too upset lol Can we get an update ASAP pleassseeee!
4 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
They are all independent so they developers have to work on their own model. They are probably waiting for a more final release
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
The good news is that once they DO finally update, your settings should still be there...! Rarely have I ever needed to redo them I'm previous betas...
CXfallen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
There will always be some good luck modules that aren't updated when going into a beta. Has been this way since good lock was a thing. The lucky thing is nowadays they get updated so quickly, before it would take essentially the entirety of the beta and then some for the modules to be updated to the new UI, now it they usually get them all updated before the beta is even over.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Good Lock is not fully supported during beta program. In the meantime, please report the issue and keep us updated on other issues you encounter.  We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes