Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Google Location Accuracy

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 11:37 AM)
alphaghost
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm having an issue with apps not updating my location while Google Location Accuracy is enabled.  When turned off, apps update my location perfectly.  I would leave it off, but some apps require Google Location Accuracy to be enabled for location.  Only workaround I have found is to open Google Maps and navigate somewhere and minimize it to a pop up window while using other apps. 
0 Likes
13 Replies
CMN925
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same here
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I reported this error with a specific app that I have to use when clocking in and out of work. The app isn't able to get my location and it's required in order for me to clock in and out so I can't disable the location accuracy or anything. I hope they update soon and fix it
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
.Go the search bar type permission manager on the app
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
section-location-click on that app which is not updating location-open-allow location all the time. It @ work goodluck
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have done that, it doesn't work. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app, still doesn't work. I double checked that permission was allowed and everything
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
There might be some bugs and those app might need to be stable/updated to work on android 12. Just don't forget to report your issues to SAMSUNG .
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I did report it. I just hope it gets fixed soon. It's required for my job that this app be used.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you're trying to get the clock in/ out time for you reference you know can open google map tap on your profile at right top corner and open your timeline you can see every places you have been with exact time. Hope this helps little bit.
0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately that won't work. We punch in and out with the app and the app needs to be able to get our location in order for it to work. With the app not being able to acquire my location, I am unable to punch in or out.
0 Likes