Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Pinned Live Scores

(Topic created: 08-19-2023 04:49 PM)
DeLoreanCowboy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
On One UI 5 I would have pinned scores from my favorite team pop up on my screen automatically whenever they played. This was a feature from Google. 

Today the score did not automatically pop up. So I searched my team and pinned the scores. Then the score would pop up but after some time would disappear. 

What I want to happen is the score would stay on my screen like it did in the past as soon as a game starts and stay on the screen until I dismiss it. 
6 Replies
DeLoreanCowboy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is an image of the pinned live scores on my homescreen. Screenshot_20230819_194904_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
vicktoria33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How do you get that in the first place
0 Likes
DeLoreanCowboy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Google search your team while they're playing and then under the score and stats you'll see something like "pin live scores" click that and then it'll give you a persistent pin on your screen. It'll display over every app though you can move it around.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Please try to clear app cache and try again. If the issue persists, it would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels. As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
cheerioboy26
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is still a problem. After maybe an hour with love scores pinned, the app crashes and the scores disappear. The app is the Google app, I don't know that the issue is with Google, as I recently had an issue with SMS Backup and restore in Beta 1 that was fixed in Beta 2 without an app update
0 Likes
DeLoreanCowboy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It came back! Must have been a fluke. Screenshot_20230826_125520_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes