Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Google Play Purchases

(Topic created: 10-08-2021 12:15 AM)
Brettt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I tried making an in-app purchase and I was greeted with this error [OR-PMSA-04]. Google Play Store is up to date, I have sufficient funds, and my credentials are correct. I tried clearing the cache but still isn't working. I also tried removing and re-adding my Google Account, still the problem persists.
9 Replies
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's probably not a beta bug. More likely something is up with your payment on Play. Google the error... you might get a faster fix or answer to the problem.

(Edit-2)
0 Likes
Brettt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I did google it and I went to Googles website where it had troubleshooting steps I already did. It could be a security issue because when I opened Google Play it said that I was on an unofficial version or untrusted software.
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've purchased an app in Play since I updated to beta without issue. Did you try a keyword search here for the same/similar problem?
0 Likes
Brettt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I might just withdraw from the beta, I knew eventually I would but I just wanted to test the beta out for a while.
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You can test another Google account on your device..create or add one..make a small purchase. Be careful not to mix up your primary when updating or installing apps you're keeping though.

And if you don't know, leaving beta means doing a factory reset.. so back everything up.
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
The insufficient funds? Error when you actually added funds message? If so yes clear the cache and force stop I restart your phone and clear the game cache, the game I play and purchase on does that to me sometimes too it usually resolves the issue I think it's a Playstore issue for sure.
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Google Pay (integrated with the Play Store) which is part of our payment system will not work until we get a final version (not beta). Financial software only trusts certified versions of our OS.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Brettt ,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ah ha. That explains everything!! Thanks USBetaModerator!
0 Likes