Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google messages - new message notification

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 07:54 PM)
Options
Discussions

Idk if this is a Google messages issue or OneUI6 (beta 5) issue. Whenever I respond to text messages I get this notification that just directs to the Google messages homescreen. This isn't a normal text message notification, that shows up as well. 
9 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Have not seen that.
Seems like everyone is experiencing different random issues. 🤔
ayuz
Halo
Options
Discussions
You can try Samsung messages instead of Google messages, if the issue is still then it's probably One UI issue, for the record I don't have that problem. You can also try to stop the app from running in background and clear its cache , and see if the problem is fixed. Good luck 👍
0 Likes
ayuz
Halo
Options
Discussions
To do so click and hold the app til you see a bubble displaying the info, tap the info icon> click stop on the bottom, > click storage > clear cache
0 Likes
thenoseknows
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Nooooo.... Samsung messages is not nearly as feature rich. It's a step backwards with RCS now
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I'll stick with Samsung Messages
0 Likes
SCTiger
Halo
Options
Discussions
I too have this issue
0 Likes
thenoseknows
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same here.
0 Likes
AliWright
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Aren't you supposed to use Samsung messaging??
Since this is for Samsung??
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes