Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gpay does not work yet

(Topic created: 09-28-2023 12:38 PM)
user0OMIvoDLkw
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Warning you so you don't wind up like me...in the store trying to figure out what's wrong, then asking them to hold my purchase so I can go grab my bag that I left at home. 
0 Likes
11 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

GPay will not work again until the stable OS is pushed out. Many people miss this, but this information was included in the patch notes during the beta registration and before you downloaded the beta. Like you, I use GPay/Wallet, and am waiting for the stable OS.

ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
People don't like to read just jump right to signing up and downloading just like it also says to search before posting to see if someone else posted the same issue so there's not a hundred of the same posts
Options
Discussions
Seriously there's so many people saying this ... instead of being a douche why not just explain to the person why it's not working because I mean come on now we're all human and nobody's going to sit there and read the TOs before they sign up for something cool like beta testing
0 Likes
murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

yeah that's because gpay has never worked and will never work in beta software

Options
Discussions
UsevSamsung Wallet. Simple fix. It is really that easy!
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
And honestly it's better in my opinion. Easier to access too from the Always On Display, the Lock Screen, and the home screen
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
samsung pay is rubbish compared to gpay. At least that's my honest opinion

Samsung is completely more secure than depay of course but it is not widely accepted as GPS to purchase online or whatever you might need to do a lot of places use gpay as a form of payment I've never once seen anywhere besides the Google store or shop Samsung have Samsung pay available
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Oh you mean for online payments?
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
You can pay with Samsung pay at any store that accepts Google or Apply pay. Never had an issue. Doesn't matter if the Samsung logo is shown or not. Plenty of places now actually show the logo though.
0 Likes