Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Gpay

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 08:14 PM)
Danilo1981
Halo
Options
Discussions
Gpay is still broken, i hope they fix that soon.
Also not getting and Notifications email sound from my Gmail, i done did everything!!!
0 Likes
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
GPay will NEVER run on a beta OS as it's not an approved GA release.

Samsung Pay does work, however
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's all Google's doing. Go email them.
userYtp7Bza6RF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Isn't this beta running the final Google code though? Just samsungs part isn't done but A12 is done and I thought this last update put us on same builds.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Same build or not, it's still a custom version (Samsung's). Google has to approve the software (and they won't because it's experimental). Too easy to reverse-engineer and compromise security
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Danilo1981 ,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

For Gmail notification sound issue, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes