Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Great job samsung

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 09:10 PM)
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Don't know bout yall but samsung is doing a great job with these betas.alot better then when they started this beta program.šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½
15 Replies
smolyeet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes, but I'm kinda iffy on b4. I preferred b3 honestly and it's not just the scrolling animations. Overall i think I enjoy 12 more 11 , but not quite finished yet
SergeLeo
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm happy with b4, feels more stable. My phone rebooted a few times on b3, so far it's stable on 4
0 Likes
productfred
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Don't know if you have a US model or not, but there currently a huge issue with scrolling when Wifi is turned on. The phone will aggressively switch between 60 and 120 Hz, leading to horrendously jittery scrolling. Battery life is also terrible compared to Android 11; it's practically 1% per minute, even if with a cache wipe and even a factory reset.
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
Not mine
0 Likes
SergeLeo
Halo
Options
Discussions
@productfred I don't see anything like you described. My phone is definitely more stable and UI is very snappy.
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 4 has been better for me so far.feel like a solid build to me.
0 Likes
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just don't understand this kind of post. What information did you pass?
productfred
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Clearly these people have never beta tested before, or they don't understand the point of a beta. In the future, I really think that Samsung should invite users who actually contributed *useful* feedback only. Because people are treating this beta like a cool-kids club.
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
90% of the mor0ns who joined this beta are a bunch of kids who want to have cool stuff first and whine the first time the incomplete OS they opted in to help find bugs does not work the way they wanted it to, or the features they asked for weren't implemented at the blink of an eye.

The new generation honestly in general greatly disappoints me tbh. Lmao at all of the current posts talking about going to buy a pixel. Those are especially the posts that are hilarious.