Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Great job samsung

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 04:29 AM)
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Don't know bout yall but samsung is doing a great job with these betas.alot better then when they started this beta program.šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½
15 Replies
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Lol this ain't the 90s nomore.something bout this generation is just šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:male_sign:.
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Info I passed was that it's a beta so things will be iffy here and there.been like that since samsung started the beta program.we are here to test it out bit like always samsung always has everything nice and smooth at final build.
Options
Discussions
My Beta experience has been great so far. Similar to those in the past. It's great being part of the polishing of the OS.. šŸ’ŖšŸ¾
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
What people don't understand is that beta is not a finished product and they should leave expectations at the door. It's okay to post the bug or send a report but it's not okay to whine about a bug.
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
100% facts...like I said I been doing the beta program since samsung started it and it's been coo so far.a few scary moments where I thought my phone was done but samsung to the rescue lol.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SergeLeo ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes