Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Group chats

(Topic created: 10-18-2023 11:59 AM)
Bridgie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
For some reason my phone (S23 ultra) is automatically starting up group chats with 2 of my contacts throughout the day and night. Can anyone tell me how to stop this. It started not the latest beta update but the update before that.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Are your contacts sending you a message that was originally in a group chat? If so you would need to tell them to stop responding in the group chat and even delete it and message you individually or it just keeps including you in it.
Bridgie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No. It's like I'm inviting them for a group chat.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I would go to settings then apps and find the app you're using that's doing it and force stop it and then tap on storage and then clear the cache and try using it again. You might even have to uninstall it and reinstall it.
Bridgie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I will try that. Thank you. It's just the samsung message. Definitely going to give it a try.
0 Likes
Bridgie
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you Mike-B your suggestion worked 😀 appreciate your help.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion by @Mike-B . If the issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes