Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Heat and Battery

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 03:58 PM)
xTG13x
Constellation
Options
Discussions
My s22 Ultra has been running hot and draining battery very quickly since the 3rd beta update
10 Replies
JPlaid
Star
Options
Discussions
Have you tried clearing the cache partition?
0 Likes
xTG13x
Constellation
Options
Discussions
No I haven't tried that but I definitely will try it. How do I get to that setting?
JPlaid
Star
Options
Discussions
Power off the phone, and then hold down both the volume up and power buttons, until you see the Boot Up logo. And then wait for Recovery Mode (you'll know when you're in it). Once you're there, use the volume keys to navigate the menu and the power key to select. Select "wipe cache partition", and confirm with the power button. Then press the power button to select "reboot now".

And you're done!
0 Likes
JPlaid
Star
Options
Discussions
Hope that helps!
0 Likes
JPlaid
Star
Options
Discussions
And please DO NOT select factory reset. Be very careful.
0 Likes
MrBobKing
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Cleared my cache and my battery is still running hot and draining on my S22 Ultra. I've already sent an error report for this and my screen being ULTRA sensitive. Except when I'm scrolling on sites.
Dunnie
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Did you try to repair the apps and then go to good guardians and run app boosts?
0 Likes
Dunnie
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It might help
0 Likes
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Try downloading Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store and using the Galaxy App Booster from within Good Guardians to optimize your apps' battery usage. Rebooting to the bootloader and clearing the Cache Partition can also help.
0 Likes