Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

High expectations for ONEUI 4 beta 2

(Topic created: 11-28-2021 08:26 PM)
AirCraze
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I believe beta 2 for oneui 4 (s20 series)
Would be a big improvement. Comparing USA and UK updates, they are completely different. Based on the results, USA beta update seems far ahead compared to UK.

What do you think? Still waiting for the update to release!

0 Likes
10 Replies
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I agree. I was expecting a totally flop, but the only thing that is wrong would have to be the buggy scrolling, like, that's it??? There is no way the beta is actually that okay. One Ui 3 made me want to quite Samsung. I had the worst bugs possible with One Ui 3, and they would not be fixed no matter the patch! Don't even get me started on One Ui 3 bugs. These were the bugs I had with One Ui 3: Stutter scrolling of the slightest bit, lag when disconnecting from wifi and data, lag when connecting to data or wifi, lag when receiving a notification on lockscreen and when active, as well as lag when connecting or disconnecting from Bluetooth. But One Ui 4 beta? None of these show up!! The only one that shows up is scrolling lag, but I have so many bugs that are gone from One Ui 3 that I literally have the patience to wait for scrolling lag to be resolved because my respect is just up the roof when I realized 95 percent of the most visible bugs have disappeared!
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
But to be fair, I've only used it for about 8 hours, so.... that makes my witness unofficial.
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah, I wasn't impressed with One UI 3 Beta or early official releases. By contrast, I thought the One UI 4 Beta 1 was already pretty great, much better than the official release of One UI 3!

I'm also impressed that Samsung is the first vendor after Google to go live with Android 12 (official on S21 series).
ndyd
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
So far so good. Much better than the one ui 3 and never had crashes. Scrolling is smooth. Battery life is shorter but not very material.
0 Likes
uNOMEdMEN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Yeah it's pretty solid. Just wish HULU worked lol. This is the only reminder that I am on a beta ha ha
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My sand box games didnt work Beta 1, but work on beta 2. Does HULU work for you with Beta 2?
0 Likes
uNOMEdMEN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Nope. Didn't work on beta 1 either. It doesn't even show or come up when searching for it in the play store.
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Lol, probably is a Google play store thing. Or app issue?
0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've used it for a couple days now, and I can confirm, it's still better than One Ui 3, but when looking closer, there are stutters in scrolling, but they are so subtle that you can't tell, unless you focus. Other issues though, scrolling through third-party app, the scrolling has never been worse than it, cause it's like my phone is having a seizure.
0 Likes