Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Hit and Miss Bugs

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 03:45 PM)
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I've been seeing multiple bugs reported (as totally expected on a beta!). I'm just really stumped as to why some issues affect a mass majority of some and not others, and less common issues affecting very few users. Just something that catches my attention.

For example, many are complaining of battery drain. Meanwhile I'm sitting at 42% with 7 hours of screen time and 14 hours of standby time..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
Many contributing factors are involved. Apps installed. Permissions. Sleeping apps. On screen time. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and data usage, just to name a few. Everyone uses their devices differently.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
Many contributing factors are involved. Apps installed. Permissions. Sleeping apps. On screen time. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and data usage, just to name a few. Everyone uses their devices differently.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Samsung knows that it is an issue the next beta releases will fix this issue,
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It's a combination of diverse apps that contribute to user Y "I have this issue" , but user X does not because they have different stuff on their phone.

It boils down to:
Your phone is not like mine, so they act very differently šŸ™‚
Options
Discussions
I've been saying that on these beta forums for years!
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
Sounds like almost what I said...and the "software engineer for 20+ years" you like to bring up gives me goosebumps. Do you work for samsung? You should. Can you please be the moderator next year? You know everything.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Nope
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

No one knows answer to every discussion on this forum, Not even inside Samsung. We have to ask and find out from other teams. šŸ˜

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
I understand. šŸ˜‰
0 Likes