Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Home Vertical App Drawer Eliminated

(Topic created: 11-27-2023 04:49 PM)
mawenzi
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

The recent OneUI v6 upgrade has ripped out the Good Lock - Home - Vertical App Drawer functionality. Not only can you not quickly go to apps nor scroll vertically to get them, they have inserted junk groups at the top and removed frequently used apps. This is a step WAY DOWN.
This was a huge mistake and a snub to people with disabilities. Samsung needs to reinstate this functionality immediately. For something that is used multiple times a day, it is inexplicable why Samsung would delete this critical piece of functionality.

2 Replies
Jimi179
Constellation
Options
Discussions

if i had known i never would of updated,,my apps are missing,i  have to search for every one...you can not move an app to where you want, they move to the top of the page....

FurtiveSpecter
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Don't feel too bad they managed to upgrade me right out of mobile connectivity.it took me a month to notice since they made my s22 ultra a paperweight 50% of the time...really Samsung, sure the 3 SIM cards and a Virtual SIM were the issue, strangely the mass reports that all seem to mention Samsung devices.

0 Likes