Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Home screen freeze frequently

(Topic created: 08-13-2022 08:46 AM)
Options
Discussions
I noticed on several occasions a freeze on the home screen.  After a minute or so , it starts working again.  I cleared the cache in recovery several times already  hoping it would fix the issue.  It just happened again.  Please address this issue in the next beta build.
7 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm only getting a small bug on my ho
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Sorry miss Beta data is very sensitive to touch
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm having a smooth ride so far with very little problems. Sometimes swiping back a page does not work right not all the time these are small bugs. I can live with. This is the best beta yet
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I agree
0 Likes
ionic11
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
For me it's Outlook that constantly freezes and sometimes shows me a blank screen. I need to kill the app to get it working. Sometimes that does not work either.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes