Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Home screen

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 04:16 PM)
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Is anyone having issues with their home screen disappearing? 
Also the drop down menu at times when I pull it down the settings function doesn't work . I would have to restart the phone. Also the graphics on certain apps is off. 
12 Replies
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
No disappearing home screen here. Only thing I've noticed is sometimes less sensitive touch in attempting to pull up open apps.
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So I've experienced all this but recently this morning the home screen and locked screen jittered like when the screen came on and when it unlocked and then again when the home screen showed up the screen jittered and flickered like again. Restarted the phone and all has been well since.
Also have noticed the music app on the lock screen is cut off on the edges but when you unlock the phone and pull down the notification screen it's normal and not cut off, using apple music...free with Verizon plan dont hate lol 🤪
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Like just now I noticed none of the features on the pull down menu works. Can't access settings can't turn wifi on or off. So far not the best experience of any beta I've tried. I've done all the beta
mrslimm
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
All my content disappeared and restarting fixed the issue. Haven't had the issue since. But this is a beta, so it might happen again.
MrBobKing
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've been having the number of notifications staying on even after I've open them.
0 Likes
Pwhiddy
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Only thing I've noticed is you cannot scroll home pages in a loop like you used to I believe given by the app Home up. Now once you scroll to your last page either way you have to go backwards not loop back to the first page.
0 Likes
AxelPRPx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've had my home screen dissappear for like 5 seconds and then appear. Very weird.
0 Likes
Johncrono
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes my home screen disappeared had to pull app screen down to get it back.
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Experienced all of this too but it all comes and goes, like what was said its beta but as a first go, it's been pretty good as long as you restart your phone every day I've found. I did do the bootloader menu and cleared the cache and did a repair apps and things were good, might do that again.