Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

How to downgrade back to Android 11?

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 04:06 PM)
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

OK I'm on the beta and I want to downgrade my phone back to android 11 , but when I plug my device in and use smart switch there's no option to downgrade, and I have already un enrolled ?? Is there something I'm not doing ?

16 Replies
Options
Discussions
On the beta program did you request to back out?
0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes , n it didn't work therefore I got back into the beta program
0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I first un enrolled, then I tried to downgrade , I also even factory reset after the first try n tried it that way , which still doesn't work ??
0 Likes
userCqzmwevx4z
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm in the exact same position as you. I can't find a straight answer. People keep telling me to use Odin, I really don't want to get into something like that, I just want my phone to not be buggy anymore. I've downloaded Pixel betas before and they were nowhere near this difficult to roll back. Good luck, I'll let you know if I get it figured out.
0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I finally.got mine to work , i withdrawn from the beta , reset my phone n then hooked up to my pc updated the switch app on pc and finally the downgrade button was there
0 Likes
usermTwWvQBj2Q
Constellation
Options
Discussions

How long did it take for your phone to complete the process? Mine is stuck at 73% for the last hour or so, it's trying to install the Android 11 back and I'm getting a bit worried (: 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @AWink007 ,

Thank you for updating us on your resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes