Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I REALLY miss my s10e...

(Topic created: 10-27-2020 05:56 PM)
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
At least the side fingerprint/power button was SPOT ON...98%!  (Excluding really sweaty fingers)

S20 fingerprint scanner on the other hand, works a solid 35-45% of the time. This is ridiculous. Even before the beta, it would be 80% at best. Now, practically useless. Its now just faster for me to use my pin number to unlock. 

And yes before you say anything I've tried re-registering all 4 if my fingers several times and still...🤬
4 Replies
zdost
Comet
Options
Discussions
in your case, the reason why it's so slow is because every time you go to use your fingerprint your phone is searching through all of those individual fingerprint profiles. I would try erasing all of them, and registering just the most used fingers just once.
0 Likes
Mdemo19
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have to agree with Mrphotomoto my fingerprint reader has gone from 80-90% accurate to 50-60%.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yeah, I use just one fingerprint. My scanner has gotten better on the beta.
0 Likes