Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

I don't have the One UI 4 Beta banner

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 08:14 AM)
CaptainLevi
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I have a S21 Ultra on Sprint. It says sprint & t mobile will have access to the beta. I see other people have the beta program in their banners but I don't have that banner showing up. Any other way I can get in the beta?

79 Replies
uservxpQE3HON7
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
You need to update the phone by checking for an update.
0 Likes
Deedoubleux
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Got the update already. Took a little over an hour to get it
0 Likes
uservxpQE3HON7
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Check it now. It's on the last advertisement or the bottom. Of the page.
0 Likes
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Still isn't showing up. All the screenshots I've seen show that it's the 16th banner ad, but my app only has 11 ads and I've scrolled through several times, none of them are the beta.
akolva
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Even though I flashed the unlocked firmware I think Samsung is still seeing my s21+ as an SM-G996U from Verizon not a U1 when I registered my device with my account it uses the imei number which comes back as from Verizon..so even though I have unlocked firmware I think Samsung still sees it as from Verizon.
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I didn't realize the model number affected if you were eligible. I bought my S21 online it's unlocked but I just checked and it says it's SM-G9980. Could that be why I'm not getting the banner?
0 Likes
akolva
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I think that's it..so flashing unlocked firmware only works for certain carriers
san990
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
BECAUSE I DO NOT GET THE BANNER FOR THE BETA IF MY PHONE MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS FOR IT 
0 Likes
san990
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
SEEScreenshot_20210914-104222_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Craig3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The beta is only open to people in the US on an unlocked or T-Mobile version of the phone. If you qualify then check the very last banner under the section marked 'benefits'
0 Likes