JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I'm going to withdraw from the beta...

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 05:29 PM)
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
 Man, I was so looking forward to this beta but it simply makes my phone too unstable for me to stay with it... I keep getting random lockups and reboots; Sorry but now I have to figure out how to get back to 11. 
0 Likes
16 Replies
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
Have you performed a system clear cache? Apps clear cache?
Checking device care, battery to see if a specific app is causing the reboot?
0 Likes
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
I just did the System Clear Cache a few hours ago and things have seemed to really calmed down... Thank You to all who made that suggestion, seems to really help with the Lockup/Reboot issues... šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘šŸ»
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Glad your issues are getting fixed . And also you can mark these threads as accept solution so that more people can see this post and fix it without having to ask everytime.
0 Likes
at0o0o
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Go on. Get. *Sprays you with water*
0 Likes
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hahaha
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JDMotes ,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11. 

Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved,  you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
Thanks Moderator ~ but since doing the Clear Cache Partition fix yesterday I haven't had the first lockup/reboot today. Happier than a magot in a pile of poop now! šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘šŸ»
0 Likes