Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I need Google Pay Back

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 04:55 PM)
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta should be done by now and stable should have already been installed in my phone! and the access to Google Pay! I feel like a peasant paying with a card at most places 😢 😭 
Options
Discussions
Technically, you're making it difficult for yourself. Why do you switch phones often enough for this to even be an issue? It doesn't really make sense. Also once you set either payment system up, there's no maintaining it. It's done and you just use it so it's not as big a deal as you make it seem. The real question is why are you switching phones often enough that this is such a big issue for you?
0 Likes
flowersj1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have BOTH Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy watches. I use the G7PP when I wear my Pixel watch and my S23U when I wear my G6 watch.
0 Likes
flowersj1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My carrier only allows one LTE watch per phone, that's why I use two phones.
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
There's no maintaining involved. You add the cards once and you're done.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You realize you just repeated what I said to him, right? Lol
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I didn't sorry. I got annoyed at the first comment and didn't bother to read replies.
0 Likes
midimench
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Be sure to avoid Samsung betas in the future and avoid the stress.
0 Likes
Phoneybologna
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Remember these things when One UI 7.0 beta comes out next year. Always read the introduction to the beta that you are wanting to join. Samsung has other places besides the USA to update their phones. Just be patient!!
Donreed87
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Samsung pay doesn't work for me either
Options
Discussions
Then you sir, have an issue. What does it say or do when you try using it? It 100% works on beta so you gave an entirely different problem. Try clearing cache for Samsung wallet, reboot to recovery, clear phone cache, repair apps and then try it out. If it doesn't work after that, uninstall Samsung wallet completely and reinstall it.
0 Likes