Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

I've been having issues with Facebook messenger video call not working properly

(Topic created: 09-11-2023 03:35 AM)
Desiree41384
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've been having issues with Facebook messenger video call not working properly. I've been receiving an error box covering the entire face of my friend that says that my audio isn't working properly even though audio is working fine and then it only gives me an option to end the call 
0 Likes
4 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
I use messenger video call a lot and have not encountered this but it sounds like an issue with the mic permissions in the app. Try holding messenger, click i, removing mic permissions, reboot, allow mic permissions and reboot then try.
Desiree41384
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you I'll try that now I appreciate your assistance
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I would suggest that after you try MarvinMod2's suggestion that you also force stop the app and clear it's cache and then try it again. At least force stop it and clear it's cache if you don't want to mess with the permissions.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestions by @MarvinMod2  & @Mike-B .  If the issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team