JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Im)Patiently Awaiting Android 12 Beta

(Topic created: 12-07-2021 05:25 AM)
jwinchester1
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I see more and more posts and reports about the Beta being available for the Note 20 5G but i have continually checked the Samsung Members app and the Beta Registration never displays. Does anyone happen to have the manual download file/link to the Beta for our device?

Thanks! 
17 Replies
DrivingRhythm
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
0 Likes
Cyndee137
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have the note 20 also,and can't find the update. I read all these articles where it's available in beta now for us. It's nowhere to be found!
mpk
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same here -- just got a Review Geek article this morning saying the beta is available for the Note 20 Ultra 5G, but I can't seem to find it here?
0 Likes
Cyndee137
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I know! I wish these dumba** ppl would write the correct info ! I've gone as far as commenting on the article, bc it just pisses me off !
0 Likes
mpk
Constellation
Options
Discussions
...Just noticed this bit:

"In closing, it's important to remember that these are rough estimates, plus things can and will change when it comes to carriers. For example, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon in the U.S. will likely take a little longer to deliver updates to supported devices. Either way, we'll keep an eye out and report back as we learn more."

Unfortunately, my experience with Verizon in the U.S. confirms that they're always quite late with Android updates.
0 Likes
BhargavaRam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta signup only available on Samsung factory unlocked models and TMobile carrier phones as of now.
0 Likes
Cyndee137
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mines unlocked
0 Likes
BhargavaRam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Is it factory unlocked model?