Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Incoming calls

(Topic created: 09-19-2023 12:21 PM)
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ive noticed this twice but cant get it to reproduce. Its totally random. I'll receive a call But when I look at my screen there's no information.The first time it happened I couldn't hit the call button or the end button. The second time it happened there was no buttons whatsoever it was just a blank screen then when trying to end the call I couldn't in the first call and the second there was no button to end the call. it was like touchscreen didn't work. I had to reboot to get touch back. The phone was acting very sluggish as well. I haven't put any bug report yet because I was trying to get some screenshots if it happens again so I could better explain it. Has anyone else ran into this issue and perhaps has submitted a bug report already with screenshots? 
0 Likes
2 Replies
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
No sorry, nothing remotely like that here. I'm just getting an occasional brief freeze and black screen. It clears up after a few seconds. I'll report that if/when it does it again.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes