Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Instagram

(Topic created: 08-23-2022 12:22 PM)
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I found something that can be a bug, almost sure it is the beta and not Instagram itself. 
Sometimes I use pinch to zoom on a picture I'm viewing, it's been a couple of times already that when I pinch to zoom my screen goes completely black and then I'm back on the lock screen when the screen comes back up.

I even been pinching to zoom on purpose to see if it does it again. And yes Sometimes it does it..

6 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thanks I just sent a more detailed report..
0 Likes
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Did that only happen while in Instagram?
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So far yes...
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Same here but it's not just Instagram I just haven't been able to catch it to send feedback and report the issue it always does it when I don't have time to wait for them to get phone logs
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This also happens with smart view at times when first connecting. I have to force restart the phone to fix the issue.
0 Likes