Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is it just me?

(Topic created on: 11/3/20 2:17 PM)
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
After the beta update sometimes when I unlock my screen the "no recently used apps" sentence appears on home screen! I know this is probably not a huge bug to be fixed! But, some of the people gets annoyed by it... Does anyone get's this issue or is it just only for me? :) (btw 3.0 is epic!)
0 Likes
7 Replies
DashonHuncho
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
what's different on 3.0 I haven't gotten it yet in the USA
0 Likes
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
it has a quite animation differences, the look has changed! there is some new specs that you would like to do! some of the people thinks that the beta slows down your phone, but wrong! because this beta increases your speed performance and saves your battery life. Well, if you ask me I would like to say Install the beta, and you will see the difference! but before that you should backup your phones data... I mean I didn't get any problem, but anyway there is a possibility to lose your data.
0 Likes
DashonHuncho
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I already did backed up my phone before the the beta are u in the US?
0 Likes
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
yep! aren't you in US?
0 Likes
userRmUXkLK1m4
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It's not just you, maybe this exact way to reproduce the bug. I too have experienced this bug, but in a different method. I will unlock my phone, go to task switcher, close things, and it doesn't take me to my launcher of choice, it takes me the Samsung launcher which is somehow integrated with the stupid task switcher.

The “no recently used apps” is the task switcher screen if you close everything. I'm betting you don't have a 3rd party launcher, so the bug isn't affecting you the exact way it's affecting me. but I'll tell you what, it's bloody annoying all these inconsistent bugs and glitches this year. I'm used to Samsung having things super polished.
0 Likes
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
you are right but it'll be super cool after they fix it! and for well being app Im using the lock screen lol (you can see how much you've spend your time from lock screen)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team