Original topic:

Issue: Main Settings list in a scrollable region

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 11:47 AM)
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
(issue submitted)

Very odd ... this issue has shown itself in beta3 only (ZUJG release), and is very random

I've only seen this when I'm in the Members app, pull down the Quick panel, then select Settings gear icon upper right (*not* Settings for Members app)

As you can see in the screenshot, there is a very limited "portal view" to the Settings list of options. I've marked the upper and lower bounds of the scrollable region.

I can use my finger to scroll that cramped region ... after I select an option, it displays fully as it should.

Screenshots are (a) scrolling issue (b) what it should look like

(a)

(b)

9 Replies
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Can't reproduce on my device. Very odd indeed though.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Samsung Members compressed the heck out of those screenshots. But I also failed to reproduce this. Seems to be another issue that fewer users encounter.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Hmmm ... they appear "fully" here

By "compressed", do you mean they appear as if the resolution is set way low?
They are each about 400x800
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This is how they're being displayed for me. Lots of "noise" ?Screenshot_20211027-072227_Samsung Members.png
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Fixed ... maybe ... refresh
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
All good
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user751201tmO21 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
That seems to be the "Go To" for anyone having issues. Only problem is you guys need to release a new version In order for us to update it.
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I agree!! Like, come on man give me a personal response and tell me how it is😂
0 Likes