Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Issue s21 ultra

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 10:19 AM)
outsider330
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I can click certain things and phone goes on and off like I'm pressing the power button about 20 times then it restarts and having very poor network signal quality 
0 Likes
7 Replies
RyuDrinksTheDew
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Experiencing the same issues.
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try clearing ths system cache. Restart your device...hold the volume up and power button at the same time.. release when the Samsung logo appears.. select the wipe cache option..reboot. There's a repair apps option there as well..it can't hurt to try that if the problem still persists. The mod or some else more knowledgeable might recommend another step before you do a factory reset.
0 Likes
outsider330
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yea just tried it and didn't cure the problem
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If you can't find another solution, backup your device and do a factory reset. There's the beta withdraw option as well, but I'm not positive how simple that is. I found a post on a tech site that says it's just a pushed update to roll back to Android 11, but someone here said it requires Odin(on a pc) and a factory reset. I'll find the post I found before and I'll add it here.
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
https://wccftech.com/how-to/how-to-downgrade-from-android-12-beta-to-stable-android-11-build/

The post says it will wipe your data, so back it up if you attempt this.
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So a mod just posted this about withdrawing..

"You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11.
Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved, you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.
Regards
One UI Beta Team."
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @outsider330 ,

As you have already tried to clear cache and it didn't help, Next best option is probably to do a master reset which is not something we like to recommend but in your case it may be worth it. Be sure to back up all your data if you do decide to master reset the device. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes