Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

It's more of a One UI 3.2 than a 4

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 11:51 AM)
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am not an expert of how Android 12 changed in the core. In terms of UI, the most obvious changes brought by Android 12 beta are Material You and redesigned widgets. I don't see any of these in the first beta of One UI 4.

Actually, I barely see any changes at all other than the brightness controller. I can still remember how exciting the evolution of One UI was from 2 to 3. Seriously, the name of the new UI is a huge over-promise, and what we've got now is an absolute under-delivery.
5 Replies
useriPH7dU2ykm
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I completely agree with you, honestly I never expected to ever see vanilla Android look better that one ui. Hopefully Material You gets implemented included on later betas even though I highly doubt it will happen.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
AlienX
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I feel disappointed after update. It doesn't deserve so much hype. This is just 3.1 one with more bugs and less stability.
0 Likes
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
It really is lackluster. Def not a full upgrade. This is an incremental update, at best. Couple that with some of the screen lag/shuddering and it is a technical downgrade.
0 Likes
userl7gA19yFq0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes. Samsung, like Microsoft, is bad at counting!
0 Likes