Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Just a Friendly Reminder

(Topic created: 08-27-2023 09:37 PM)
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
The OneUI betas are NOT given out to have the "latest and greatest" version out. It's literally a program to TEST out the OS before it goes live and from a consumer prospective, identify bugs with common general use.

There are different types of posts for different reasons. Please don't ask questions in any other category besides QUESTIONS lol. It's supposed to be used for that.

BETA software isn't supposed to be a daily driver for your device. A lot of us who have signed up and are veterans understand this. It's not helpful to continously post how Good Lock doesn't work or Google Pay stopped working etc when these are known issues when testing new software.

Just wanted to reiterate that there are legitimate posts out there of people asking the same questions with answers already. 

Don't forget to check the Tips category as myself and other beta testers who have been through the process before will help you understand what to do, and how things work. For instance I posted a Tip when the beta was first released to remove ALL incompatible Good Lock apps and clear cache and then reboot. That just by itself will save you a lot of trouble with bugs. 

This is our chance as consumers to really provide valid feedback to Samsung directly, with the hopes that they listen (which they have in the past) and collaborate on generating a smoother OneUi experience for us all. 

Thank you!

9 Replies
Options
Discussions
Well said 👍🏼.
THE GEEK 19
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Couldn't have said it any better 🫡
Budtaster
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thank you
Animal7296
Halo
Options
Discussions
I wish people would read before joining beta testing. It clearly says that it could have bugs and some apps may not work. People just want to have the latest and greatest and think that a beta is the way to get that.
Dakuanb
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Perfectly said. Probably still won't stop them from doing it 😅🤣😫
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Great info, now if only the ones that need to read it will actually read it.

Meanwhile, all over the globe, Samsung users are complaining that Beta isn't the update they were hoping it was expected to be.il_794xN.4600068130_ile0_1000001901_1692756705.jpg
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Discussions
Thank you. Well said.
Helmetx
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Exactly :hundred_points: running betas of android 14 on my s23 ultra and pixel 7 pro 😎