Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Knox Key Chain - Huge Battery Use

(Topic created: 10-21-2020 04:46 AM)
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Using Galaxy Labs Battery Tracker it's showing Knox Key Chain had used a huge amount of battery over the past 7 days. 

Report sent
0 Likes
9 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. I would suggest try force stopping the app, clearing app cache & data, and rebooting the device to see if the problem persists.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
knox Key Chain is a deeply embedded system app. it is not possible to do any of those actions besides rebooting.
0 Likes
RANG3R75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Well, it does. Knox uses more battery power than any other app on my phone. It shouldn't, but it does.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
he was talking to the beta moderator, not you
0 Likes
RANG3R75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
it was supposed to be in agreement to his comment, not directed. take it easy.
0 Likes
RANG3R75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
After reading this, I checked mine, and I found the same thing. My battery is draining a little quicker than normal. This happened when I did the last beta testing for OneUI 2.0. I should've checked battery usage..I dropped out of that testing because of battery drain. it was bad. I was using the S10 at that time.
0 Likes
RANG3R75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
... using S20 plus now, not as bad so I'm sticking with this testing.
0 Likes
RANG3R75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'd leave a SS but it doesn't seem to let me. it's used 78%of my battery since my last restart, which was a few hours ago.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Hi everyone, I also decided to install Galaxy Labs qnd check my battery, and I have something called DumpCollector on my phone that is eating large percentage of battery. However, I can't seem to locate it. Anyone ever hear of this app? I'd love to uninstall it if possible
0 Likes