Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Leaving the beta.

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 01:46 PM)
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
Welp, might be leaving the beta right now. Just a lot of connectivity issues with 5G in having that I just can't do with right now. I know I know it's a beta lol. I'll wait for full release. 
11 Replies
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I'm sure it will be way more stable next week. I'd recommend giving that a try before leaving it. Maybe your problem will be fixed then.
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
You think so? I just tried leaving the beta only to realize I have to download the new stable software. I didn't read this though. Maybe I'll hold off. I literally just factory reset this thing though.
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Yeah I think so. Lol the first beta is always the hardest for any operating system.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JohanT98 ,

Thank you for staying on the beta program.  We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program. Please note that although a master reset does provided a clean slate, it is very unlikely it can help with network related issues. We recommend you wait until next software update to see if connectivity improves.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
Why are so many people telling the beta group that they are leaving? Lol
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions

I want beta management to know so they have an idea of how many people are leaving do to connectivity issues.

chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't think they really are bothered by people leaving, as a matter of fact they will explain to you how revert back to the stable version. If you want to leave the beta program, that's fine and your choice. But no one really needs to know, just roll with it and revert back. Hopefully, you backed up your phone as it read in the user agreement. Best of luck.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
You wrote:
"I want beta management to know so they have an idea of how many people are leaving do to connectivity issues."

The more appropriate way of reporting issues is NOT HERE, but in the Beta Feedback tab of the Members app.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Try installing Google carrier services and then reboot your phone; it may fix your problem