Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lock Screen Clock Still Cannot be Changed

(Topic created on: 10/19/20 6:00 PM)
Options
Discussions
I will go ahead and send an error report, but the Lock Screen clock style still does not work. I alter the clock and the system shows I've changed it only to show the default UI 3.0 Lock screen clock. Also, there is no customizable color for the clock style. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
JoseReyes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
mine changes fine S20 plus 5g
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
So yoi ca adjust the lock screen clock? For example, I have the digital clock, even though I have changed to to an analog clock...but if yoi change to an analog clock, that's what appears in your lockscreen? the analog clock?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
BTW: I am wondering if it might be a Goodlock issue...are you using Goodlock?
0 Likes
JoseReyes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm not using goodlock
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Cool--then maybe that's the problem I'm encountering...thanks for letting me know!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Good Lock is not fully supported during beta program - based on your situation, it seems that Good Lock may be the culprit to the issue. If you keep facing this issue even without Good Lock, please send us an aerror report.  We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Hi, I uninstalled Good Lock and I still cannot change thr clock style foe the Lock screen. I habe already sent an Error Report twice--so this is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed....
0 Likes