Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lock Screen

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 06:24 AM)
smbj_1005
Comet
Options
Discussions
 Keeps exiting/crashing whenever I try to select a wallpaper from the lock screen
9 Replies
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Are you using HomeUp? If so, uninstall it.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Uninstalled it. It doesn't fix the issue
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Uninstall all of the Good Lock things. I am just suggesting ways to possible fix the problem that may be by apps that changes the cosmetics or functions within the system.

Otherwise Samsung created an issue. I can only say that on my part, I have not experienced any of those issues but a few have said removing HomeUp solved the problem.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Oh don't get me wrong, I appreciate the suggestion. Thank you, I just wanted to report back that so far I haven't found a solution.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I didn't take anything personally. 😊

But communicating the issues and possible remedies are important here. My phone not having the issue doesn't mean there isn't one that isn't of Samsung's beta 3 causing them.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Exactly. I agree, I wasn't having some of the issues others were on previous builds. I've submitted a report. Also made sure all good lock mods are uninstalled. I may try a factory reset tonight also. That may help narrow down if it's an app issue
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
@SuperOvni just posted a video here from sakitech about this issue. it's known and will be fixed.
0 Likes
BoredThunder
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Having the same issue as well. Already reported it to the team.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes