Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Lockscreen stuck at 60hz

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 08:34 PM)
Options
Discussions
I noticed that the lockscreen is locked at 60hz. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's not a huge deal or anything but just a bit of an inconsistent UI experience when everything else is running smoothly at 120hz. Expanding and swiping away notifications on the lockscreen just seem so much laggier in comparison. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Options
Discussions
Update: it seems like restarting the phone resolves the issue for now.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user9Cm5NjyVjG ,

Thank you for your feedback. If issue happens again, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Discussions
Update 2: it looks like the lockscreen isn't locking out at 60hz. When it happened again I turned on the display refresh rate option from the dev tools and sure enough it's maxing out at 120hz while I'm on the lockscreen. It turns out It's just lag. It's most noticeable when I'm interacting with notifications on the lockscreen or when I'm pulling down the notification shade on the home screen. I've already submitted an error report and a system log. Hopefully it gets fixed in the next beta!
0 Likes