Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lucky S23U

(Topic created: 08-27-2023 05:02 AM)
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I guess I'm lucky but I'm just not experiencing all the issues that others are posting here. There are a few small bugs but no ui crashes or anything affecting my usability of the phone and it's very smooth and has very little lag. I have experienced a few stutters in scrolling in a news feed but that's about it. The only thing recently I've had an issue is if I change the wallpaper on the home screen only, sometimes it changes the lock screen as well even if I'm not selecting it to do so. I'm amazed how bug free this beta 1 has been for me. I wonder if others have not uninstalled good lock and it's modules before installation of the beta and then haven't cleared the phones cache and repaired apps upon restart before using the phone?? 
6 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I did absolutely nothing to prepare my phone for beta other than a backup. Some of my goodlock modules work, others don't. My theme from theme park works, though. I'm not sure why some users get bugs involving crashing and such.
Options
Discussions
I've been relatively trouble free as well. I'm using NOVA Launcher 8.0.6 beta which isn't available yet on Google Play's nova launcher app if you originally joined their beta there. WiFi and Data is STILL super sluggish though, hopefully, the upcoming Aug. 29 update will address that.
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Decent over here. No extras like Nova Good Lock, etc. Yes there's a few glitches here and there, but this isn't bad.

S23 T-Mobile
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I hadn't experienced any major bugs either, besides switching out of a landscape view app. But now I have frequent issues switching apps. Being stuck in apps, getting the "App Not Installed" toast notification, seeing blank and duplicate apps in the recent app menu. I think it must be because I changed from gesture navigation to button navigation bar. Strange that it'd have such a big effect.
BigPhil75
Halo
Options
Discussions
I didn't even think of uninstalling good lock. Even though a few mods aren't working till they get updated but I still use the few that still work. But I'm with a on the few bugs this version has for me as well. The only issue I encountered was with the Spen, air command won't respond to any Spen gestures or touches. The back button won't work either while air command is open. I have to insert the Spen for air command to close. But I agree with your assessment so far this is a very smooth experience for me this time around. In on tmobile too.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes