Did you mean: 

Original topic:

MULTIPLE ERRORS DETECTED IN NON-USED APPS. NOTE 20LTR

(Topic created: 11-30-2020 02:10 PM)
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Surprisingly haven't had too many VISIBLE issues since the update beta patch... A COUPLE APPS STALL, AND MAYBE ONE OR TWO FORCED RESETS.... AND IN THIS PICTURE MULTIPLE APPS THAT HAVE ACCUMULATED ERRORS WHILE THEY ARE NOT BEING USED. Most of these applications I haven't touched in months. I HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED SOME OF THESE APPS AT ALL IN A MONTH, BUT WHEN I CHECKED THE BATTERY USAGE IT SHOWS APP ISSUE HISTORY..  even while these apps are not being used

0 Likes
9 Replies
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:. because these errors are occurring while after not in use, THEY DO NOT GIVE OFF A ERROR REPORT TO SEND. IN OTHER WORDS THERE IS NO DATA LOG TO SEND TO ANYBODY...
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
and there are a long list of other apps that has errors I just didn't post it because I could only attach one picture
BuckNut
Halo
Options
Discussions
wiping the cache partition in recovery mode worked for me regarding app stalls. I also cleared the app cache.
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Discussions
yeah, same with my device
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Compusmurf
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
thoughts. maybe device care put them into sleep or deep sleep and they are trying to do something and getting rejected or maybe you have background data blocked for them?
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have a long list of crashes like the OP but I'm pretty sure you're correct on this issue Compusmurf
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
compusmurf I RECENTLY CLEARED THE CACHE ETC IN THAT BATTERY APP, and the errors remain in the memory.. I'll wait to see if it accumulates new ones tho and keep y'all posted..
0 Likes
BuckNut
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have recently run into Samsung Note crashes the past 2 days. Cleared cache and Cache partition to no avail. App opens and then freezes and dumps. I sent error log in, so hopefully a fix soon. odd since I have had no updates etc for a while how this all started. Racking my brain on what might have changed...