Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Maybe I expected a lot?

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 02:16 PM)
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
As we approach the final stable release of the One Ui 4.0, I must say I'm quite disappointed. To be fair, this is not a pointless upgrade over 3.0 (some great features were added), but considering how magical Android 12 looks on stock Android, I expected Samsung to come through. In my opinion, they dropped the ball. I'm likely to switch to a Pixel 6 Pro. Hopefully Samsung is still working out "the magic" and reserving it for the rumored S22 Ultra because it looks sick, and I'm sure I'll miss all of the Samsung features anyway, so I will be back eventually. 

Before you lift a finger to respond, this is not a rant; I'm just being honest about my overall experience with One UI 4. It's great but boring (even its widgets are a big underwhelmingmess). I waited to give Samsung the benefit of the doubt, and time to polish things up before I voiced it. Now that most people seemed happy with its performance (most bugs and issues seemed to be fixed), I think it's the perfect time to be honest about how big of a let down this new OS is. 

How y'all feeling about 4.0 so far?
6 Replies
userBl3AStvH6H
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm definitely with you. If not for the camera quality, I'd jump on the Google Pixel 6 Pro in a heartbeat.
Options
Discussions
I'm with you. I was thinking about buying the new pixel because of the solid Android, but I still have hope that samsung will give us more UI updates and hopefully we can see a big change on the UI
Batman96
Star
Options
Discussions
Yeah I think they need to change the visual aspect of it
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I am still stoked on the overall Samsung experience. I would hate to feel locked into Google's ecosystem as I prefer Samsung's. Not to mention, Samsung has been the innovation behind many of Google's features.
But the Pixel 6 is the first of its line that I have seriously considered. I'm guessing the 7 will be great! šŸ˜€
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jay3578 ,

Thank you for your honest Feedback. We apologize for not being able to meet your expectations.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you for listening, and for the hard work. šŸ‘šŸ»
0 Likes