Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Messages typing space too small

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 09:20 AM)
Options
Discussions
Has anybody else noticed that when you're typing a message to somebody in the messages app that your visibility to what you've typed is limited to the small text entry window? It makes it very hard to see what you've already typed. 
9 Replies
userERv2KeuAzE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I too have noticed this in the Samsung native messaging app. Haven't tried on google's messaging app
0 Likes
BlaiddrwgOneUI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Have you changed your font size in settings-->Display? Also try pinch to zoom, that may help.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've reported this already. Is this what you're talking about? The workaround I found is just to tap in the box again after sending a text which is annoying. Screenshot_20230914_125932_Messages.jpg
Johncrono
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes Happening to me also have to tap it to get it back to normal and removes the 3 icons.
0 Likes
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Is the native app better than Google messages, and also does it do RCS?
0 Likes
theonetruecoco
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I don't have that with Google Messages. As far as RCS I believe Samsung native does support it but based on what I e seen does not encrypt as well as Google Messages.
0 Likes
JahnCe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It happens to me. Haven't solved it yet 😕
0 Likes
shea007
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I noticed this too while you are typing you just hit the box and it will open up and you can see everything you are typing now
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes