- Faster battery depletion
- Cannot switch between apps using Swipe Gestures without it freezing
- Weird proportions in the quick panel when using a higher screen zoom. This is constant
- S pen pointer will not change, and has defaulted to a mouse pointer
- Old handwriting will overlap new handwriting after disappearing. It pops up as you continue your next input
- Album art will disappear randomly and I will have to reapply it, usually several times before it sticks
- Air actions will only sometimes work, and it depends on where you're using it. For example, in the reddit app, or on snapchat, or any browser I've used.
- Sometimes buttons (not external buttons, but buttons in apps) will not work. Usually it's the buttons that say "next" or "continue" or "finish" et cetera. Very difficult to work with, but eventually after multiple taps it will finally register.
- Dex mode is lacking a digital track pad option regardless of which type of navigation I'm using (Swipe or buttons).
- Wifi network speed is missing. I miss this, I checked mine constantly — it was an AMAZING troubleshooting tool.
- I wish the samsung music player notification had more controls, like the shuffle button, the favorite button and the repeat button.
Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.
Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.
- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.
One UI Beta Team