Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My beta feedback.

(Topic created on: 11/11/20 3:36 AM)
SpencerM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I downloaded the beta a few days ago and I've been impressed (haven't tested battery life much yet). Samsung; you are finally focusing on polish! I love it! Please keep doing it. Apple focuses a lot on polish and it is something I appreciate about their phones. Also continue to support more phones for longer for software updates if possible.

Points of feedback:
- Please give us 120Hz WQHD support! Even if there has to be a warning that it will affect battery life and performance.
- I've noticed that there is still a green tint when enabling Adaptive (120Hz) mode.
- I've enjoyed the samsung app rewrites in general!
- I like the new blurry background for notification tray. It looks really clean. This blur should also be applied in the app switcher?? See screenshot:
Please add the blur to the app switcher?
5 Replies
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Discussions
can the display physically do 120hz at wqhd? because some desktop displays don't do higher refresh rates at higher resolution because they can't
SpencerM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
it is possible but I think the s20 ultra does 120Hz at WQHD. so I would assume the display is capable. it might not though.
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Discussions
S20 ultra doesn't do 120Hz at WQHD, but it would be nice to have the option. Though battery drain would be insane with it on.
0 Likes
KingRecycle
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Desktop displays can but just more expensive to do. From what I heard the reason they don't let you is because the exynos chip they use in other countries cannot do it so they disable the feature for snapdragon phones to try to keep features in parity.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes