Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Network and wifi connection issues

(Topic created: 09-20-2023 03:27 AM)
userauzTric9EO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Even after the update that's supposed to resolve the issue of connection 🙄. Constantly getting no connection despite being connected to wifi and even on cellular connection with network coverage. Whenever I send text it doesn't go through and have to resend couple times.

Anyone else is going through similar issues. 

It's seems such a waste of time that I might withdraw from beta testing!

5 Replies
Maria921
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I was having this along with phone freezing so bad that I went into the beta in hopes it would stop it. It's far less of a problem on the beta os
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
The hot fix update was not to fix issues of connection but rather a forced random reboot issue due to power configuration for wifi 6.Screenshot_20230920_064002_Samsung Members.jpg
cheerioboy26
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've had the problem too, but not in the past few days. I submitted a report, you should too.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userauzTric9EO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I already have automatic error reports on for that 🙃
0 Likes