Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New Gallery

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 09:13 AM)
xlevix10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not a fan at all of the new gallery. I prefer having the list view for my albums and I would love to be able to choose the list view over the card view.

Also I think we should be able to disable the favorite folder. I will not use this feature, so there's a blank album sitting there with no way to get rid of it.

10 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
while I prefer the card view, I couldn't agree more about the Favorites album. I went straight to deleting it and realized I couldn't. you can't delete the Recent album either.
SaShayGirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
On my S22+, I have smaller cards than previously which allows me to see all folders without scrolling (which is why I like the change).
GreyJedi71
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I completely agree I do not like the gallery set up now. I tried to hide the folders it's not an option.
SaShayGirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I like the new gallery but agree that it's puzzling why Favorites and Recent are forced on us.
Zapp2211
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
If you have the beta 5.0 just be patient when you get the full version it will change it will not stay that way I have the same problem with my photos it's different just be patient
Paul
0 Likes
xlevix10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am on the beta and that's why I posted this. They want feedback on how we feel about certain things, so I'm providing that feedback to them in hopes that it prompts improvements.
0 Likes
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree, this new gallery feels like 2011.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
For now, if you want to hide Favorite and/or Recent folders, I have posted how to do it on Tips forum.