Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

New beta update

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 06:52 AM)
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
Sam Mobile is reporting the 3rd beta update is live in Korea so it should be out shortly. 
28 Replies
EpicCargo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Well I can understand why they don't. To get the update and download it, I assume you download it from their servers and if everyone got it at the same time, it can overload the servers. So, they just roll it out slowly for everyone typically. And if something did happen, it wouldn't break everyone's phones. So they are just being careful and slow with it
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Haven't got it yet but yeah we all use samsungs FOTA
0 Likes
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Samsung, as a company delivering software updates to millions of users, knows how to manage server load. That is not the reason. Beta software is tricky; at every rollout, they take steps to ensure it goes out smooth, and hence, a staged rollout is preferred. In that way, if there is an issue, it can be caught early and will only affect a few people.
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Wonder if they will incorporate the Android 12 larger clocks on Lockscreen and AOD
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Didn't I state the flood would happen soon??

There's already two new posts, back to back ...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jdr327 ,

We are working on releasing an update this week. Korea got software update ahead as we are in waiting in USA for testing to be completed on US carriers.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Options
Discussions
Thanks Beta Moderator
likearaptor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks so much! You guys are awesome, if it doesn't work out this week, that just means more bugs will be fixed šŸ˜
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Keep in mind, everybody won't get the update at the same moment in time.

Some folks may get it today, or possibly tomorrow ... or ...

The article:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/3rd-one-ui-4-0-beta-update-live-galaxy-s21-redesigns-weather-app/
0 Likes